Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a complaint to a manager of furniture company regarding the purchase you made and the problems you had when delivery arrived. You should describe: -Things that you bought, -The broken items in the furniture, -What do you want the manager to do.



Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to complain about the defective furniture that was delivered by your company.

The eight piece wood-and-glass dining set (Order number 77779) that I ordered on April 2 was delivered yesterday. As I was away on business that day, my neighbour, who has a key to my apartment) accepted the packaged set and signed for it without question. However, when I opened the teak wood dining table myself with great care, I found that two of the glass inserts were badly scratched and one was broken.

I cannot accept the table in this state and want to receive a replacement as soon as possible. In my opinion the damage seemed to be caused by inadequate packaging. In case you have any questions feel free to call me at 9888195776.

Hoping for a prompt reply from your side!

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive