Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 21, 2011

IELTS letter - You received a letter from your friend informing you that his elderly parents are coming to visit in your area and he is asking for your advice on - which places they should visit, - where should they live, - invite them to do something with you.



Dear Simar,

It was a really pleasant surprise to receive your letter after such a long time. I am happy to know that your elderly parents are coming to visit Punjab in India. It is very nice to know that in your country even the retired people are so fond of tourism.

There is a lot to see in India. I would suggest they visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar, the Wagah border, the Durgiana Temple, Haveli, the Pushpa Gujral Science City at Kapurthala and many more places in this area. If you send me their itinerary, I could plan their time here well.

As far as stay is concerned, there are many good hotels of government which are very reasonably priced and good but they have to be booked well in advance. However, it would be my great pleasure if they stay with me in my house. I would take great care of them and also show them around. My parents join me in inviting them to stay with us. We shall also enjoy holidaying with them.

Hoping to see your parents soon!

Yours lovingly,
Mohit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive