Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Write a letter to the principal of a college in which you got accepted and say that you cannot start your course. Please include in your letter: - Which course had you applied for - Why cannot you start - Ask about the future courses availability.



Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I shall be unable to join the ‘Diploma in International Business programme’ in which I got accepted in your college.

Unfortunately, I met with an accident and have been advised complete bed rest for three months by my doctor. Last week I went to visit my relatives in Ambala City and as I was disembarking from the bus, the driver started the bus and I fell sideways on the road. I suffered from a fracture of my thigh bone for which I got operated and my doctor says that if I take complete bed rest then I shall be up and about very soon. Otherwise such fractures can be very irksome.

I would like to enquire when the next intake for this course is because I would really want to do this course in your college as it is the best recognised for this course. It would be very kind of you if you could adjust my fee for the next session which I shall join.

Thank you very much for your attention to this request!

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive