Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You have heard that your company is organising a language training abroad for a limited number of participants. Write a letter of interest:- - state your position in your company - explain why they should include you in the training - explain how your training could benefit you and your company


Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to request you to consider my name for the German language training course that you are organising in Berlin.

I have been working as a deputy manager in the Human Resources Department of your company for the last three years. I am in charge of 500 workers working in the company. More than 30% of the workforce is from other countries out of which 20% is from Germany alone. So, you can well understand why it is imperative for me to attend this course.

This course would benefit me a lot. I would be able to interact with the 100 or so employees from Germany. The communication gap with them has led to misunderstandings and this has in turn hampered their work efficiency. After doing this course I would prove an asset to the company.
Doing this course in Germany would also help me in understanding their culture and way of life. We could provide our German employees a better work atmosphere. This would raise the productivity of the company as a whole.

Hoping for a favourable response from you in this matter!
Thanking you!

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive