Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You have planned to study in Australia. You have sent a letter to a college, but you have not received a reply from the college. Write a letter to the college principal. In your letter, - you should give details of the course that you wished to do, - say why do you choose to study at the college, - say why you need the reply soon.


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to enquire about the ‘Diploma in International Cookery’ that your college is offering. I wrote earlier also but did not get any reply.

I wish to do the ‘Diploma in International Cookery’ in your college. This is a very interesting course and after doing the course I would have a very bright future in this field. Chefs are earning telephone figure salaries nowadays. I would like to know when the next intake of the course is, so that I can apply in time and I would also like to know the fee structure. I would also like to know if there are any pre-requisites for doing this course.

I have chosen your college to study because elsewhere, this course is of two years duration but in your college it is of 15 months duration. Moreover, I have heard that you have got very good faculty and infrastructure. Campus placement rate of your college is also the best. So, for all the above reasons, your college is my first choice for doing this course.

It would be very kind of you if you could reply soon so that I can make alternative arrangement for my future study if I cannot get admission in your college.

Hoping for a prompt reply from your side!

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

10 comments:

  1. We are offering these services for many years and has set a benchmark in the field of study visa, PR Australia, spouse and family visa etc. Visit our website and see the testimonials of clients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn some new stuff from it too, Thanks for sharing the useful information. To know more about How To Get Admission In Australia Colleges Visit Our Website Get Admission Abroad Call us on 9718417575 for further inquiries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy with your blog because your article is very unique and powerful for new. Study in Australia for Indian Students

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should thank you for writing on this topic, very useful information you have given through this blog regarding education sector. I will visit again to get more information. If you want to know the fee strcuture at Yale University,Visit: Fee Structure in Yale University

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive Content and nice information provided by you.. Thanks for sharing your with us…Click here to know more study loans australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for sharing such informational blog. To study abroad you need to start with IELTS course. If you want to fulfill your dream of studying abroad dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for writing this great blog on Study in Australia
    I really enjoy reading your blog. I wish you all the best in future to write more blogs on Study abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog has helped me with information on education loans. Thank you
    student loan UAE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always learn something new from your blog. Thanks for the continuous education! Aslo read this post Study In Australia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see this and this blog will be helpful for those who are willing to get study in australia. study in australia from pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive