Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You would like to work overseas, write a letter to an employment agency. Write:- - what job you would like to apply - what companies are you looking for - why do you want to work overseas

Dear Sir,

I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the local ‘Employment News’ magazine for want of various categories of workers in New Zealand. I consider that my credentials match the category of certified nursing assistants and I want to apply for the same. I am enclosing my CV for this job.

Presently, I am deputed as a nurse at Regional Hospital. I have been working here for the last two years. During these years I have equipped myself with all the nursing functions, which include taking and recording temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiratory rates along with cleaning, sterilising and preparing treatment trays. Strong communication skills and reacting actively to emergency situations has made me an organised nursing assistant.

Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking for new opportunities in the developed world. I am sure that working in New Zealand would broaden my horizons even further, and on coming back, I would be able to serve my people even further.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 9888195776. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

2 comments:

  1. jobs worldwide

    We are leading top modeling agency for music producers, talents and models in Singapore. We have model talents agency for you in Singapore.


    for more information - https://www.global-jobs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best blog for employment agency, Nice to read your blog!

    Staffing agency nyc

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive