Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Your telephone company made a mistake about sending your bill to a wrong address. Write a letter to the account manager to complain and explain what problems this caused and what you would like them to do



Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to complain about the problems I had to face because your company sent my bill to the wrong address.

Every month, I receive my telephone bill in the first week, but last month I did not receive my bill. After about 10 days, a person from the neighbouring block gave me the bill saying that it had been wrongly delivered at his address. My address is 341, Eastwood Avenue and his address is 341, Westwood Avenue. The next day, I went to pay the bill and I was charged Rs.500/- as fine for being late. I argued a lot but they did not listen and I had to pay the fine.

Sir, I request you to refund the amount that I had to pay as fine or adjust it in the next bill because it was not my fault that I was late.  If you need any more information from me regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at 9888195776.

Hoping for a positive response from you regarding this matter!

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive