An unusual activity you have done recently
- What was the activity
- When did you do it
- How did you feel after doing it
An unusual experience you have had recently
- What was it
- When did you have it
Talk about your friend. Please say:
- When and where have you met him/her?
- What do others think of your friend?
- What do you like the most about your friend?
- What are the good qualities of your friend?
Describe a place where you would go for a holiday, please say
- Where would you go?
- Why would you choose it?
- What would you do there?
Describe your ideal house. Please say
- What it will look like
- Where it will be situated
- Who will be living there with you
Describe a musical event that you have attended or seen on TV, please say
- What event was it?
- Where was it?
- Did you enjoy it?
Talk about a country or town you would like to visit. Please say
- What country / town is it?
- With whom would you like to go?
- How do you plan to get there?
- Why do you want to go there?
Describe one of your days off, please say
- Where would you go?
- With whom would you spend the day?
- What activities would you do?
- Please explain why you like a day off.
Describe an adventurous person that you know or read about. Please say
- Who is this person?
- Why do you find him/her an adventurer?
- What can you learn from him/her?
Describe a situation when you helped somebody. Please say
- Who was he/she?
- When did it take place?
- How did you help him/her?
Talk about an activity that you do to keep yourself healthy. You should say:
- what this activity is,
- when you do it,
- where you do it,
- whether you would recommend this to others and why.
Talk about an educational program.
- What the program is about?
- How do you find that programme?
- Why you like/dislike that programme?
Talk about a recent news you came across,
- who was involved in it
- how did people respond.
Describe the oldest person you know
- Who is she
- How was she related to you
- Explain what was good about this person
Talk about a song of your childhood.
- Why do you like that song?
- When was the first time you listened to that song?
- Do your friends like that song?
Describe a place near water (sea, lake, river) you have been to when you were child.
- When did you go there?
- Whom did you go there with?
- Why did you like/dislike this place?
- Why it was interesting to you?
Describe a peaceful place you want to visit:
- Where is it?
- When will you visit it
- What will you do there?
- Have you ever visited this place before?
Describe the shop you like to visit?
- where it is?
- what it is famous for?
- how you went first time there?
Describe a street that you know
- Where is it located
- What buildings are there on the street
- How often do you go on that street
Describe your regular walks, please say
- Where do you walk?
- Whom do you walk with?
- What do you see on the way?
- Explain why you are walking regularly.
Describe a leisure center in your city (a park, a cinema, a shopping mall or similar)
- Where is it located?
- What amenities does it offer?
- How often do you go there?
Describe a neighbor that you know well. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- How did you meet him/her?
- How long have you known him/her?
- Why do you like him/her?
Talk about the profession that can change the world. Please say
- Do you know anyone working in that profession?
- Why would it change the world?
- What do you think can make this job enjoyable?
Describe a visit you have done to a member of your family.
- Who was that person?
- Why you visited him or her?
- How long was the visit?
- explain why this visit was particular to you.
Describe any book that you like.
- Why you like it?
- Who gave it to you.
Describe the type of clothes you like to wear, please say
- Where do you buy clothes?
- How often do you go to buy clothes?
- How do you choose clothes?
- Why do you like to buy clothes?
Talk about a magazine or a newspaper article that you have really liked. Please say
- What was it about
- Why did you like it?
- How often do you read this magazine/newspaper?
Talk about a family member you often want to spend time with. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- How did you get to know each other?
- Why do you want to spend most of your time with him/her?
Talk about a vehicle that you would like to buy. Please say
- What vehicle is that?
- Why do you like it?
- Do you intend to buy this vehicle in future?
- What purpose would you use this vehicle for?
Talk about an expensive thing you bought recently
- What was it
- When did you buy it
- From where did you buy it
- Did you have to save money for it
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Important cue cards for August and September 2011
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (17)
- March (47)
- February (35)
- January (22)
- December (23)
- November (22)
- October (25)
- September (26)
- 16 tourism essays - repost
- Speaking memories ( Daljit – 24th August)
- 16 tourism essays
- Sports day/competition held in your school/college...
- Speaking memories (Simar) - 22nd August 2011
- IELTS writing memories 20th August 2011 ( written ...
- Speaking memories – 21st August ( Munisha) What a...
- Talk about an expensive thing you bought recently ...
- Talk about a vehicle that you would like to buy. P...
- Talk about a magazine or a newspaper article that ...
- Today, advanced science and technology have made g...
- Important cue cards for August and September 2011
- IELTS result for the test of 28th July.
- A few speaking questions with possible answers
- What are the benefits of requiring young people to...
- An unusual activity you have done recently
- Some speaking questions with possible answers
- Some businesses find that their new employees lack...
- Describe an adventurous person that you know or re...
- Speaking memories – 30th July (Inderjit)
- July (30)
- June (53)
- May (189)
- April (1)
- February (5)
- January (9)
- December (30)
- November (18)
- October (36)
- September (84)
- August (5)
- July (18)
- June (2)
- March (2)
- February (1)
- January (4)