Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cue card Talk about a situation in your life that made you laugh from your heart - what was the occasion, - when was that, - who witnessed it with you, - and why it made you laugh.



It has been rightly said that laughter is the best medicine.
Unfortunately in the fast paced hectic lifestyle of today we are forgetting to realise the importance of this free medicine.
Even doctors are recommending this therapy for many depressive disorders.
Nowadays people have again begun to realise its importance.
No wonder, we can see many sitcoms on TV nowadays such as Comedy Circus and Chhote Miyan.
Laughter clubs have also opened in many cities where people come to laugh out their worries and stress.
I have also faced many situations when I burst into peals of laughter.
Here I would like to talk about one when I really laughed from my heart.
It was my cousins wedding two months ago and we were all dancing on the beats of DJ.
The grooms father, that is my uncle had taken a few pegs of whiskey.
He was dancing the maximum.
His odd and weird dancing steps were very hilarious and everyone was laughing at him.
But he was not at all perturbed.
He was thoroughly enjoying himself.
My aunt tried to stop him many times but he wouldn’t listen.
He was wearing a silken dhoti kurta.
Suddenly he tripped and his dhoti came off.
That was the most hilarious moment of all.
The bride and the groom also had a hearty laugh.
The photographer captured it all very nicely in his video camera.
Even today when we see that we all have a hearty laugh.
So this is the situation when I laughed from my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers